Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators
Your Price: $25.00
Allyson Dean, Sarah LeMoine, and Maria Mayoral
ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators™ details the essential skills educators need to optimize the social-emotional, cognitive, and language and literacy development of all infants and toddlers.
The Critical Competencies:
- Support educators who work in group settings (center-based and family child care homes) with infants, toddlers, or both;
- Focus on pedagogy—the method and practice of teaching;
- Feature considerations for working with high-needs populations;
- Offer considerations for supporting dual-/multi-language learners; and
- Are cross-walked with national standards and professional criteria for the early care and education, and allied fields.
Format: Digital Download. The link to the download will be provided in the "My Downloads" tab at my.zerotothree.org
Format: Digital Download. The link to the download will be provided in the "My Downloads" tab at my.zerotothree.org. After clicking download, you may need to sign in again in the upper right corner of the product page.