A Guide to Implementing the Safe Babies Court Teams Approach
Designed to help communities start or expand their efforts to meet the needs of families whose infants and toddlers are in foster care, the new ZERO TO THREE Guide to Implementing the Safe Babies Court Team Approach provides communities with practical advice and best practices.
• Supports and recommends a collaborative and customized approach
• Focuses on collaboration with families whose young children are in foster care and across child-serving systems
• Is a community organizing tool for improving our response to maltreatment of infants and toddlers
• Advances the health, safety, and well-being of children and families
• Includes forms, checklists, and real-life stories to provide practical steps and examples
Format: Digital Download. The link to the download will be provided in the "My Downloads" tab at my.zerotothree.org. After clicking download, you may need to sign in again in the upper right corner of the product page.